Sunday, August 9, 2009

R. Kelly - Untitled (Artwork + Tracklist)


1. Crazy Night (Ft. Rock City) (Prod. by Lil Ronnie)
2. Outta Tha Game (Prod. by Chris “Deep” Henderson)
3. Exit (Prod. by Jazze Pha)
4. Echo (Prod. by Infinity)
5. Like I Do (Prod. by Carlos “Los Da Mystro” McKinney)
6. Fallen From The Sky (Prod. by T-Town)
7. Elsewhere (Prod. by Chris “Deep” Henderson)
8. Number One (Ft. Keri Hilson) (Prod. by Roy Hamilton)
9. Religious (Prod. by Todd Dickson)
10. #1 Fan (Prod. by Carlos “Los Da Mystro” McKinney)
11. Be My #2 (Prod. by Jack Splash)
12. Supaman High (Ft. OJ Da Juiceman) (Prod. by Willy Will)
13. Pregnant (Ft. Tyrese, Robin Thicke, The-Dream & Maxwell)
14. Text Me

1 comment:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Betty

    http://electricguitarhowtoplay.net

    ReplyDelete